Saturday, March 31, 2007

Become a Mystery Shopper and Get Paid to Shop

Yes, we've all heard about the mystery shopper and how they are always getting paid for shopping at their favorite stores and restaurants but many of us, and at one time myself included have wondered if there is really anything to the whole mystery shopping concept and if there is any future if you were to become a mystery shopper in the first place. Well let me tell you that for the past several months my wife and I have been doing secret shopping in our area and I can say for a fact that there is some money to be made. Here is what I like about the whole mystery shop concept.

First you get to get paid to go shopping. Sure you only really make a few dollars and get reimbursed for the things that you buy, but that is great in my book. I know that my wife and I do several grocery store mystery shops a week and it pays for a couple days worth of groceries. The time that we spend in the store is minimal and we were going to be in there shopping anyway.

Another thing that is great about mystery shopping is that you get to actually reward people for doing a great job, and sometimes, when they are treating you badly you get to blast them as well. Now for me, I love giving people a pat on the back for a job well done, but I also don't expect to get treated poorly and mystery shopping has helped me to do both.

So sign up as a mystery shopper in your area, once you get the hang of it and can schedule multiple shops in one day you will find that you actually end up making some good money anyway, and you get to have some fun doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home